Greetings from Xignal,
In accordance with Xignal's Termination of Digital Asset Transaction Support Policy, and to protect investors, we will delist and cease trading for Litecoin (LTC) on 2022/06/24 at 01:00 (UTC).
- In accordance with Xignal's Termination of Digital Asset Transaction Support Policy, Litecoin's transaction support will be terminated.
- Transactions for Litecoin will be terminated on 2022/06/24 at 01:00 (UTC).
- Once trading support is terminated, all the orders (Buy/Sell) placed in the BTC and USDT markets before the termination of transactions will be canceled.
- Services such as airdrops, wallet upgrades, and hard forks for Litecoin will not be supported since this announcement has been made.
[Terminate of Transaction Support]
- Trading Pairs: LTC/BTC, LTC/USDT
- Exchanges shall verify whether transmission records can be verified for digital assets with the technology that prevents transmission records from being identified (hereinafter referred to as "anonymous transmission technology"), and take appropriate action if anonymous transmission technology is to be found. Xignal Exchange is committed to complying with the aforementioned relevant laws and regulations and preventing money laundering and public threat financing.
- According to the contents of the MimbleWimble Extension Blocks (MWEB) update provided by the Litecoin (LTC) Foundation, it was determined that the optional function that does not expose transaction information included in this network upgrade corresponds to an anonymous transmission technology. Therefore, Xignal decided to terminate the transaction support for Litecoin (LTC) on 24 June 2022.
Litecoin (LTC) withdrawals will be supported for 2 weeks from the date of termination of transaction support. (Withdrawals will be available until 07/08/2022) However, from the date of termination of transactions, depositing Litecoin (LTC) will not be possible.
Litecoin (LTC) holders must withdraw their funds by July 8, 2022.
Article is closed for comments.