How to disable OTP
To disable current OTP submit a request through XIGNAL SUPPORT and attach following documents.
- Passport photo with a note
- Selfie holding passport with a note.
The note should contain all of the following:
- To : XIGNAL Exchange
- Purpose : Disable OTP
- Name : Last name, First name (as in passport)
- E-mail : E-mail address registered on the XIGNAL exchange (User ID)
- Date : Request date
- Passport should not be expired.
- Passport photo should be clearly visible.
- All corners of the passport must be visible.
- A note must be attached.
- Photos taken before the request date are not accepted.
- Copies or screen captures of passport are not accepted.
If the document meets the requirements, the request will be processed within 1~2 business days.
After request approval, a user can log in to account and set up a new OTP.
For more information on how to set up a new OTP, visit How to set up Google OTP.
If you have any trouble, please submit a request through XIGNAL SUPPORT.