How to Reset OTP or Mobile Phone number
To reset current OTP or verified mobile number by the reason of deleting OTP application or changing mobile phone, you have to disable it first and set up again later. A user can disable OTP and Phone number by submitting request through XIGNAL SUPPORT with attaching following documents.
- Passport photo with a note
- Selfie holding passport with a note.
The note should contain all of the following:
- To : XIGNAL Exchange
- Purpose : Disable OTP or Disable phone number
- Name : Last name, First name (as in passport)
- E-mail : E-mail address registered on the XIGNAL exchange (User ID)
- Date : Request date
- Passport should not be expired.
- Passport photo should be clearly visible.
- All corners of the passport must be visible.
- A note must be attached.
- Photos taken before the request date are not accepted.
- Copies or screen captures of passport are not accepted.
If the document meets the requirements, the request will be processed within 1~2 business days. After request approval, a user can log in to account and set up a new OTP or verify a new mobile phone.