When you access our Services, we or companies we work with may place cookies on your computer or other device. These technologies help us better understand user behavior and inform us about which parts of our websites people have visited.
We use first party and third party cookies to recognize you as a Xignal&MT customer, customize Xignal&MT Services, content, and advertising, to measure promotional effectiveness, and to collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud, and promote trust and safety.
The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect and store details of how you use our Services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our Services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- We may collect information such as your language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our Services.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies on the Site may be from any of the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies- These cookies are essential because they enable you to move around our Services and use certain features on our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas. Without these cookies, some Services cannot be provided.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies- These cookies collect information about how you use a website. For example, a performance/analytics cookie will collect information about which pages you go to most often, how much time you spend on that page, or if you get error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not gather information that identifies you. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our Services work.
- Functionality Cookies- These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make and to tailor our Services so we can provide relevant content to you. For example, a functionality cookie can remember your preferences (e.g., country or language selection), or your username. Session Cookies. We use session cookies when you access our website or content. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser.
How Long will cookies stay on my browsing device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted (i.e. after you have finished browsing).
How do we share cookies?
We may share information that we collect through cookies, in aggregated form, with carefully selected third parties for the purposes set out above, unless you disable or block cookies.
We may update this Cookie Notice from time to time to reflect, for example, changes to the cookies we use or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. If we do, you will be notified when you first visit our website after the change. You can also revisit this page if you wish to keep yourself informed.