How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Xignal&MT (“Xignal&MT”) with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our products or services;
- corresponding with us by e-mail, other electronic mean of communications or otherwise;
- Using the Support Centre on the Site; or
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
The Personal Information most often collected and maintained in a customer file includes customer identification, transaction history including records of payments made.
Each time you use the Services, we may automatically collect the following information, which may be considered to be Personal Information when combined with other information about you:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the dates and times you use the Site length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any email address / phone number / other contact information for communication provided by you on our Site / Customer Support.
Similar to other websites, our Sites utilize browser cookies (small text files stored on a user’s web browser when you visit a website), web beacons and similar tracking technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) to collect and store certain information when you use, access, or interact with our services. Please refer to our cookies policy for more details which can be found at https://xignalex.com/legal/cookies_policy
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records; prevent or detect fraud; process payments; or analyze your use of our Services. Our Services may also include integrated content or links to content provided by third parties (such as live chat, social media content, plug-ins and applications). Additional third parties may include our affiliated entities.
How will we use your data?
If you wish to transact on and use the Site or use the Services, Xignal&MT will collect information about you for the purpose set out below. Information you provide to us may be used to:
- establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- process your order, manage your account;
- understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site;
- develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you;
- provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a Xignal&MT customer;
- as we believe reasonably necessary, advisable or appropriate to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and to respond to legal, regulatory, arbitration or government process or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties or to protect your, our, or others’ rights.
When Xignal&MT processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Xignal&MT uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track customer movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. For systems administration and detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, Xignal&MT ’s web servers may also automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within Xignal&MT on a need-to-know basis. Xignal&MT reserves the right to block access for any customer accessing the Site via a proxy service intending to conceal originating identity. This includes access via the Tor anonymity network.
You agree that we have the right to share your Personal Information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries including their respective contractors, affiliates, employees or representatives.
- Our service providers, to the extent necessary to supply the Services to you.
- Selected third parties, including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Services.
- Authorities and law enforcement agencies worldwide either when ordered to do so or on a voluntary basis if this appears reasonable and necessary to us.
We will also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- If Xignal&MT or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the User Agreement and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients, or others. Xignal&MT reserves the right to share current and historical bids, asks, and market prices; opening and closing range prices; high–low prices; trade prices; estimated and actual trade volumes; settlement prices; and other aggregate data and information.
Security and confidentiality
Xignal&MT securely stores your data at Amazon Web Service Server. Xignal&MT will keep your personal or company data for six years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by Xignal&MT Information Team through Xignal&MT backend system.
Xignal&MT is committed to protecting your privacy. Internally, only people with a business need to know Personal Information, or whose duties reasonably require access to it, are granted access to customers’ Personal Information. Such individuals will only process your Personal Information on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
The Site’s systems and data are reviewed periodically to ensure that you are getting a quality service and that leading security features are in place. We have put in place procedures to deal with any actual or suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
However, no information system can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the internet and wireless networks.
Xignal&MT would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at a time to stop Xignal&MT from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Xignal&MT.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can manage receiving marketing and events notification in your Xignal account settings.
What is your data protection rights?
Xignal&MT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Xignal&MT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Xignal&MT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Xignal&MT to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Xignal&MT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Xignal&MT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Xignal&MT ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Xignal&MT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through XIGNAL SUPPORT.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Xignal&MT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-part and third-part cookies are used.
- Advertising – Xignal&MT uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, your IP address. Xignal&MT sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purpose. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Other Sites and protecting your Personal Information.
Xignal&MT takes all reasonable endeavours to protect and safeguard Personal Information, but there are protective measures you should take, as well. Do not share your Personal Information with others unless you clearly understand the purpose of their request for it and you know with whom you are dealing. Do not keep sensitive Personal Information in your e-mail inbox or on Webmail. If you are asked to assign passwords to connect you to your Personal Information, you should use a secure password and always use two-factor authentication (2FA), where available. You should change your password regularly.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Customers and individuals who are aggrieved about the services or products offered by Xignal&MT or our staff may complain to the Astana Financial Services Authority (“AFSA”), financial regulator of the Astana International Financial Centre.
If wish to escalate your complaint you are advised to submit your complaint to the AFSA. You are required to provide AFSA with details of your complaint and the relevant supporting documents and evidences. You may submit your complaint by on of the following methods:
By telephone: +7(7172) 64 72 60
By email: email@example.com
In Person/Post: AFSA Office, Mangilik El 55/17, pavilion C3.2.
Please sign in to leave a comment.